iZotope announces RX 4
The audio restore and repair suite from iZotope will be upgraded to version 4 in September.
As usual, iZotope will offer Standard and Advanced editions for RX 4 both will include new modules, features and a deeper integration with your DAW.
Following are the new features announced by iZotope:
- Non destructive Clip Gain feature to adjust the volume of vocal and instrument track
- Dialogue Denoiser to reduce background noises from voice tracks ; now included in both RX 4 editions
- Leveler in RX 4 Advanced: automatically adjusts the mix volume
- EQ Match (RX 4 Advanced only): ensure a consistent mix by analyzing and matching multiple recordings with distinct sound profiles
iZotope is currently running a special offer on versions 3 ($249 for RX 3 Standard and $749 for RX 3 Advanced) until September 4th. If you purchase any of these editions now, you will receive the RX 4 upgrade for free. Final pricing and upgrade for previous version users are still to be announced. Visit www.izotope.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Reason 8 will be released on September 30th Propellerhead adds a few degrees to this already hot summer by announcing the release of the eighth version of its Reason DAW.
- Ample Sound models a bass guitar Following the success of its acoustic and electric guitars, Ample Sound now models a Precision Bass.
- Track Align Pro updated to v1.3.1 Advanced AudioWaves released a new update for Track Align Pro with Pro Tools 11.2 and Nuendo 6.5 support.