Vox amPlug Bass
Vox amPlug Bass

Bass Amp Simulator from Vox belonging to the amPlug series.

eminent2000 eminent2000

«  Nomad only »

Published on 10/07/13 at 13:41
See previous notice

Id

I use a passive fretless Luthman Wave. I love the bass sounds such rights, the amPlug makes a significant color distortion but not unpleasant that will please those who like more distorted sounds. FX mode is in my opinion irrelevant. The breath is important at high volume.

I've had two days. It can play in any room of the house and go on holiday with low hanging without an amp.

But I do not use daily: the headphone plugged into the amp is much better. To play with a player: like, interesting travel, otherwise a small mixer with a preamp, which is also on the lower branch is not much more expensive (in time) and it is as well.

It's really a nomad accessory therefore reasonably priced, but not absolutely replace a real amp, even for work headphone.

The buy? Why not to take the bass on vacation. But I bought it more as an interesting alternative to connect the headphones to the amp, and on that side I planted. Anyway, I keep it anyway.