EBS MultiComp
EBS MultiComp

Bass Compressor/Limiter from EBS belonging to the Black Label series.

hillmore hillmore
Publié le 10/05/10 à 13:43
Compressor in pedal format, with a Knob for compression, a Knob for gain and a 3 position switch (Tubesim Multi Band and Normal).

The pedal is all metal, super strong.

On the side, a switch adjusts the input gain as they played with a low active or passive. Note that the connectors jacks support the standard jacks and stereo jacks for supplying the pedal from one amplifier head EBS.

Very simple settings, the sound is right there. A real beast!

I play primarily on JB active and amps that I found where I play (and they are all too rarely or Ampeg BSE). Compression is always effective. I prefer the way Tubesim Multi Band mode.

It's simple: if I take along a pedal, is it

A year and a half of loyal service, low battery consumption when I am not taking my PSU . In this connection, the battery is difficult to access as necessary to remove the bottom plate of the pedal fixed by 4 screws.

I tried several pedals (Sardine Can, MXR ...) before choosing one. Good value for money. I would do this election closed eyes (and ears wide open)!

Edit of 25/11/2010:
I tested several amp heads in store, and I got an EBS HD350. The latter includes the famous compressor brand!