EBS MultiComp
EBS MultiComp

Bass Compressor/Limiter from EBS belonging to the Black Label series.

David LO PAT David LO PAT

«  My oldest pedal »

Publié le 01/08/11 à 01:53
A compressor is elementary for bass players ...
In EBS, the MULTI COMP is a reference back more than a decade, still niche in the market.
A simple system that allows a choice between Limit and compressor and allowing to use both simultaneously.
A balance, a gain, three compression modes (Standard, multiband simulation lamps) and a True Bypass are made available to the user.
Simple and cruelly effective.

At one time I was 4 EBS pedals: the octave, envelope, distortion (and yes ...) and famous compressor.
In this collection, I have kept the Multi comp and the envelope.
I use a little envelope (no more), cons by my compressor is always active on my pedal board.
My settings have not changed since 2001!
I do not limit it.

My signal is stabilized more effectively. The compression is there while remaining transparent. I hate that sound compression and twist the signal. Here is the class.

I said everything I believed to be buried with this pedal. I gained when I worked at PIGALLE, so I had time to try anything at the time.
The budget is reasonable for its good value