DigiTech Bass Driver
DigiTech Bass Driver

Bass Distortion/Overdrive from DigiTech belonging to the X series.

Phomeo Phomeo
Publié le 12/26/07 à 02:26
Overdrive / distortion / fuzz
Numrique technology (batteries hello ^ ^)
It is prfrable to have a power supply.
No ditable (nan and then but what else!)
Only jack connections

Really strong case, but should not jump can be eh ^ ^

Good for the config is a distortion pedals of all that is more natural:

-Level (volume)
-Tone
-Morph (determination of distortion)

And the little knob bonus:
-Blend (shuffled allows the dry signal with that of the low distorted)

We soon found his sound, it will not take the head and it's great ...

Bha the manual .... I have not read, I came here before the pedals ^ ^
Nah I'm kidding, I read it, and even a log in English that would have a little will understand.

It has a trs good sound, even on my humble Hartke 30W and my Squier Pb

Good on the other hand there are a lot of breath ... I knew I had read, but done with, no choice ^ ^. And it's not death either.

I use it for two days, I have not seen everything yet but I am super happy.

Only downside, the breath.

The report price is gnial quality. Bought 100 euros Thomman with its power supply.

I really advice to all bass players who want a versatile pedals in the distortion, cheap and without making head