The Markbass Bass Tube Marker is a distortion effect designed to supply "natural amp-like tone", according to Markbass.
This unit features “true bypass”: when the distortion is 'off’, your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack (wich is designed to avoid a degradation in audio quality).
- Input: mono ¼” jack
- Input impedance: 1.5 Mohm/6Vpp
- Output: mono ¼” jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohm/6Vpp
- Tone: from 200 Hz to 2.5kHz
- Output Level: 0 to Max
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
No pricing info yet. Visit www.markbass.it for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.