Markbass Bass Tube Marker
The Markbass Bass Tube Marker is a distortion effect designed to supply "natural amp-like tone", according to Markbass.
This unit features “true bypass”: when the distortion is 'off', your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack (wich is designed to avoid a degradation in audio quality).
- Input: mono ¼” jack
- Input impedance: 1.5 Mohm/6Vpp
- Output: mono ¼” jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohm/6Vpp
- Tone: from 200 Hz to 2.5kHz
- Output Level: 0 to Max
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
No pricing info yet. Visit www.markbass.it for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MarkBass MB 1000 The MB 1000 is a single rack space stereo power amp that puts out 500W a side at 4 ohms, 300W a side at 8 ohms, or 1000W bridged into 8 ohms.
- MarkBass BAS 121 Lite Markbass artist and bass player Alain Caron has partnered with Markbass to develop the BAS 121 Lite powered bass cabinet.
- MarkBass MoMark MVVL-HE The MarkBass MoMark MVVL-HE is a master module for the MoMark modular amp system, that completes the "High End series" for bassists.