Markbass Bass Tube Marker
The Markbass Bass Tube Marker is a distortion effect designed to supply "natural amp-like tone", according to Markbass.
This unit features “true bypass”: when the distortion is 'off', your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack (wich is designed to avoid a degradation in audio quality).
- Input: mono ¼” jack
- Input impedance: 1.5 Mohm/6Vpp
- Output: mono ¼” jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohm/6Vpp
- Tone: from 200 Hz to 2.5kHz
- Output Level: 0 to Max
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
No pricing info yet. Visit www.markbass.it for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.