Tech 21 XXL Bass
Lfever Lfever
Publié le 02/28/09 à 05:09
Distortion / Overdrive analog.
Input and output jack
Battery or transformer type Boss
Pedal format.

Small defect: Like mxr, I do not see the interest to connect the transformer just a cluck of the output jack. It is quite impractical. The color is pretty cheesy.

Like any good distortion pedal, it's simple but both comlexe. If we put everything half already obtained a good sound. But it requires some adjustments to make the most of supp the beast.
The manual, uh, is pretty, nothing else has used.

The distortion is really very good.
I use it mainly on guitar (Gibson Les Paul + JCM 800 LeadSerie)
It is really bluffing. This is the first time that a pedal allows me to spend some crunch from the amp. I tried BOSS, MXR, Carl Martin, Ibanez, and every time I lost all the grain of the marshall. L I am able to connect on channel Low, and send a distortion pedal. Accordingly, I finally have a clear, saturated sound.
The sound is precise, powerful and bluesy crunch goes from the big heavy rock saturation.

Very good pedal. I'd do the same analysis for the low use.

I use it for a few weeks and I am really delighted. It gives a second life my marshall inseparable.

No hesitation to make the big rock.