- What are the effects or types of effects available?
- What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
- Are they edited? Via an editor Mac / PC?
- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
1 input, 1 output, making an AC / DC, no more classic. the door will be appreciated very convenient for the 9V battery as the power supply is not provided.
- Is this a rack or rack-mount model?
bizare first great thing: the pedal weighs NOTHING !!!!! even with the battery inside one wonders if the housing is aluminum?? a scene with mega bass, it has a lot in the pedal! but hey it is still good solid!
- The general configuration is it simple?
1 volume, 1 tone, 1 drive, a "warp". Apart from the warp, they are classics for a distortion knob. very simple approach.
- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?
yeah, they rule the distortion, tone, volume ... I know the warp too ....?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
setting with a few guitar or bass. not need more.
- Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
its level, this pedal is great! growl of very heavy and greasy, super punch to the distortion! even plugged into a guitar she spits thunder! only downside, I can not find a use knob to "warp" .. it may be me who cock? in fact is a central location (which is shifted to the left for that matter) to knob, and when I turn left or right, it sounds like going to hide behind the amp ...? has not understood ...
- Which instruments do you use?
Fender Aerodyne japan, PJ pickups config.
- Which ones you prefer, you hate?
huh? nan it sounds good!
I put a 9 because of the warp ..?
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
lack of explanation of the "warp" -----
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I tried instead of pedals for guitars, but I prefer my XXL!
- How would you rate the quality / price?
it is quite expensive we will say. jlai new paid € 130
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yeah, without hesitation!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Lfever's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Distortion / Overdrive analog.
Input and output jack
Battery or transformer type Boss
Small defect: Like mxr, I do not see the interest to connect the transformer just a cluck of the output jack. It is quite impractical. The color is pretty cheesy.
Like any good distortion pedal, it's simple but both comlexe. If we put everything half already obtained a good sound. But it requires some adjustments to make the most of supp the beast.
The manual, uh, is pretty, nothing else has used.
The distortion is really very good.
I use it mainly on guitar (Gibson Les Paul + JCM 800 LeadSerie)
It is really bluffing. This is the first time that a pedal allows me to spend some crunch from the amp. I tried BOSS, MXR, Carl Martin, Ibanez, and every time I lost all the grain of the marshall. L I am able to connect on channel Low, and send a distortion pedal. Accordingly, I finally have a clear, saturated sound.
The sound is precise, powerful and bluesy crunch goes from the big heavy rock saturation.
Very good pedal. I'd do the same analysis for the low use.
I use it for a few weeks and I am really delighted. It gives a second life my marshall inseparable.