Behringer Bass Graphic Equalizer BEQ700
Behringer Bass Graphic Equalizer BEQ700
Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Published on 12/05/08 at 03:38
(Originally written by jhorloger/translated from Audiofanzine FR)

Boss pedal copy.

Cheap and breakable device.

No control detent at 0, faders feel too soft.

I connect it before my Big Muff and use it to reduce the low frequency level so that the BM sounds better.

Considering the poor manufacturing quality, I let it always on in a switchable FX loop.

Very easy to use.

But I still don't understand how to open it in order to replace the battery. Luckily I use it with an external PSU.

It does its job (I also own the Boss GEB-7).

The quality is enough if you don't change your settings often and if use it only for one particular application.

For intensive use buy the Boss version.

I didn't notice that the pedal adds any noise to the signal.

I've owned it for several days and I already took it to a gig.

It's much too breakable so don't use it with your foot.

It's worth its price but you'd better spend more money and get the Boss if you plan to use it intensively.

It's ok for what I use it but it can't replace the GEB-7 Boss.