HAO Bass Liner Preamp/EQ
The HAO Bass Liner was co-designed by Phil Jones of Phil Jones Bass.
The Bass Liner is suited for use with Powered speaker cabinets and can be run direct into a P.A. or mixing console.
Bass Liner features include:
- Circuit designed by audio engineer Phil Jones of Phil Jones Bass.
- Level Control offers up to +10 dB of signal boost.
- Input Gain Control designed to allow for optimization for use with various instruments or electronics.
- Red Clipping Indicator LED.
- 5-band EQ with +/- 18 dB at 50 Hz, 160 Hz, 630 Hz, 2.5 kHz, and 12 kHz.
- 9-volt Battery or AC adaptor power options.
- Optional 18-volt operation.
- Mechanical True Bypass switching.
- Mute switch with Mute Status LED.
- Secondary Direct Output jack to connect to tuner or other external device.
- Aurora-Blue reflective finish.
- Blue status LED.
MSRP: $399, Street Price: $349
For more information: godlyke.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Warwick BC300 Giveaway From August 1st to August 31st you’ll get the chance to win a Warwick BC 300 amplifier.
- PRS 53/10 & 59/09 Bass Pickups PRS’s vintage-inspired 59/09 and 53/10 pickups are now available for purchase.
- [NAMM] 4 New Fender Antigua Finishes Fender has announced a limited run of instruments featuring its rare Antigua finish.