ADA GCS-2 Guitar Cabinet Simulator and DI Box
ADA introduces their new Guitar Cabinet Simulator, the GCS-2.
- Analog Circuit Design using thru-hole components
- Powered by a single industry standard 9-volt AC Adapter, but runs internally at 18 volts
- ¼” phone jack INPUT with a direct, un-buffered PASS THROUGH ¼” phone jack. This effectively splits the signal to feed both a guitar amplifier and a mixing console
- Balanced Output with switchable LINE or MIC LEVEL Output and GROUND LIFT for Pin 1
- Steel chassis
- Manufactured in California
- Selectable VINTAGE (Jensen alnico) or MODERN (Celestion / Eminence ceramic) Speaker Character
- Selectable 10” or 12” Speaker Size. Effects the bottom response and mid-range coloration.
- Selectable OPEN BACK or SEALED Cabinet Type.
- Variable MICROPHONE PLACEMENT Control “positions” the mic to tailor the low and high frequencies of a real speaker in the same way a sound engineer would by moving a microphone near the edge or the center of the speaker.
MSRP is $139.96, MAP is $104.95.
For more information: adaamps.com