Ampeg B-2R
Ampeg B-2R

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Ampeg belonging to the B series.

yannou :D yannou :D
Publié le 04/15/10 à 15:05
Transistor amplifier 200 watts into 8 ohms and 350 into 4 ohms.
DI output.
Effects loop.
Switch + /-15db.
Adjustment: Gain, bass, ultra mid, trebble, master.
9-band equalizer.
Limit.

Easy to use, the EQ allows fine adjustment knobs and get the sound you want. Great range of settings, therefore, the metal jazz to funk, reggae ...
The English manual is pretty clear, and easy to use this amp.

By making the right settings you always get the desired sound. He goes to all styles of music, I play in a rock band where I play with fingers and slap on finding good treble and bass with middle rounds and in a punk band where I play with a pick and where I found a sound that suits me forever. I played with a ibanez srx-755 which is a 5 string active, and the fifth string does not scare the head. I like the sounds you may have on this head but it is unfortunate that this is a head transistor.

I use it now for three years with HP 15 "ampeg B115 and power is enough for concerts, ampeg sound is there, recognizable only" problem "is not a head tube, but otherwise the value money is good, quality and reliability ampeg are there and the price is so reasonable for a head of this quality. If I had to redo this choice now I think I would stay at home but taking an ampeg head lamp but no is not at all in the same price range, but it's still very good material.