[NAMM] Ampeg Portaflex PF-800 bass head
Ampeg adds a high-powered head to the popular Portaflex Series bass amplifiers, the compact 800-watt PF-800.
- RMS power output: 800W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out with Pre/post EQ option, -40 dB pad and Ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (foot switchable)
- Power amp in/preamp out
- 1/8” headphone out / line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (foot switchable)
- Power supply: switching
- Dimensions ( H x W x D inches): 3 x 15 x 11
- Handling weight: 11.8 lbs / 5.35 kg
The PF-800 will be available in late Q1, 2013 and will have a RRP Inc. Vat of £519 / €649. Read more on www.ampeg.com/products/portaflex/pf-800/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Schecter Johnny Christ Signature Bass Schecter welcomes to its artist roster the Avenged Sevenfold bass player Johnny Christ with a new Signature bass.
- [NAMM] Dr Green also collaborated with Ashdown After Hayden, Dr Green spent some time with the team at Ashdown, the result of this collaboration is 5 bass pedals which will be shown at NAMM.
- [NAMM] Rockbass launches the Starbass Maple Rockbass by Warwick will introduce on thursday at NAMM 2013 the hollow-body Starbass Maple, a Made in China version of the Warwick electric bass.