[NAMM] Cakewalk Announces the CA-2A T-Type plugin
Cakewalk announces the CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier, with support for VST, Audio Units, and SONAR X2 Producer’s ProChannel.
The CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier is the modelling of the legendary vintage electro-optical tube compressor. Cakewalk developers modeled this unit and originally made it available as a ProChannel module in their flagship DAW, SONAR, and then in late 2012 released the RE-2A version as a Propellerhead Rack Extension. Now with the announcement of the CA-2A, musicians, producers, and engineers can use it in any VST or AU compatible DAW.
- Frequency-dependent gain reduction
- Compressor and Limiter modes
- Up to 40 dB of smooth gain reduction
- Sidechain input for ducking, de-essing and pumping
- Gain reduction CV output to modulate other effects
- Zero latency for real-time tracking and mixing.
- Fully modeled "R37" HF Pre-emphasis control
- VST, Audio Units & ProChannel compatible
The CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier will be available in late January for $99/£79/€99 and includes VST, AU, and ProChannel Module formats. Customers who previously purchased the PC2A (ProChannel Module) format can upgrade for $19.99/£15.99/€19.99 on the Cakewalk Store.
More Information soon on www.cakewalk.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] 3 New M-Audio M-Track audio interfaces M-Audio has announced at NAMM 2013 their new M-Track Series of USB audio/MIDI interfaces, named M-Track, M-Track Plus, and M-Track Quad.
- [NAMM] Universal Audio updates Apollo interface Universal Audio announces at NAMM 2013 future enhancements for its Apollo audio Interface, turning the unit into a scalable system.
- [NAMM] Arturia redefines drum machine with SparkLE Arturia announces at NAMM 2013 the SparkLE Creative Drum Machine, its newest hybrid beat production centre combining hardware with software.