Ashdown has unveiled at NAMM 2014 the new MAG Rootmaster range of bass heads and combos.
According to the manufacturer, the new MAG Rootmaster range of bass heads and combos has stayed true to the Ashdown MAG series, but features user-friendly features. The range comprises two heads, the RM-MAG-220 and RM-MAG-420 with Subharmonics, Compression, Overdrive, Shape, and Line MIx controls, plus a 5-band EQ. Effects loop and DI output are also available. The full specs of the heads are:
- Output power (RMS): 220 Watt / 420 Watt
- XLR/jack speaker output, minimum 4 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: –3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
- High instrument input: 3.9 mOhms impedance, input range 150mV – 20mV p-p
- Low instrument input: 10 KOhms impedance, input range 300mV – 40V p-p
- Line input: impedance 10 kOhms, input range 300mV – 40V p-p
- DI output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level –20dBu nominal
- Tuner output: 22k Ohms impedance / Level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise: >80dB (EQ flat)
- Effects send: 22k Ohm impedance / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects return: 22k Ohm impedance / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: <0.5% THD
- H x W x D: 78mm x 313mm x 225mm
- Weight: 4kg / 7.5kg
Price: $399.00 (RM-MAG-220) and $499.00 (RM-MAG-420)
For more info, visit www.ashdown.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.