[NAMM] Ashdown premieres 2 Rootmaster bass heads
Ashdown has unveiled at NAMM 2014 the new MAG Rootmaster range of bass heads and combos.
According to the manufacturer, the new MAG Rootmaster range of bass heads and combos has stayed true to the Ashdown MAG series, but features user-friendly features. The range comprises two heads, the RM-MAG-220 and RM-MAG-420 with Subharmonics, Compression, Overdrive, Shape, and Line MIx controls, plus a 5-band EQ. Effects loop and DI output are also available. The full specs of the heads are:
- Output power (RMS): 220 Watt / 420 Watt
- XLR/jack speaker output, minimum 4 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
- High instrument input: 3.9 mOhms impedance, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low instrument input: 10 KOhms impedance, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line input: impedance 10 kOhms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner output: 22k Ohms impedance / Level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise: >80dB (EQ flat)
- Effects send: 22k Ohm impedance / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects return: 22k Ohm impedance / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: <0.5% THD
- H x W x D: 78mm x 313mm x 225mm
- Weight: 4kg / 7.5kg
Price: $399.00 (RM-MAG-220) and $499.00 (RM-MAG-420)
For more info, visit www.ashdown.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Rickenbacker intoduces W Series The new Rickenbacker W series presented at NAMM 2014 is a spin on the classic 330, 360 and 4003 models — made of walnut.
- [NAMM] Guild debuts two new basses NAMM 2014 has seen the introduction of two new Guild bass guitars, one each from the Newark St. Collection and GSR Series.
- [NAMM] Eva Gardner Precision Bass by Squier Squier introduces at the NAMM Show 2014 the Eva Gardner Precision Bass.