Behringer Ultrabass BVT4500H
Behringer Ultrabass BVT4500H

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Behringer belonging to the Ultrabass series.

philipbay philipbay

«  good product for the price »

Published on 02/22/12 at 02:16
amplifying transistors
jack connectors, speakon
power of 450 watts into 4 ohms (300 instead but this is enough)

USE

config simple, no need manual
you can go heavy on Mtal without any problems
in rpet, half volume and it rolls

SONORITS

should all music style
I play with a rbx 800 and I always got his recherchbr />
NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for six months because before I had a marshall b state and I found the sound too crystalline despite the rglages so for the price I ssay and I t agr ably surpris.CE I like least: the bulk of this head, heavy and especially mga impressive especially when you have to carry it, but what do you expect for that price, you can not have everything.
I recommend for the budget, we can have fun without breaking the bank.
I turn a Superior range but this head will stay in my studio.
Very happy with my choice and I think if the opportunity reprsentait, I would do this choice