Behringer Ultrabass BX3000T
Behringer Ultrabass BX3000T

Ultrabass BX3000T, Bass Guitar Amp Head from Behringer in the Ultrabass series.

MasterUltime 01/15/2005

Behringer Ultrabass BX3000T : MasterUltime's user review

• Partager
Amp 300 wats (300 wats behringer not boogie band paranoid!)
Transistor
Ben that all connections for (hat .... behringer)
Setting is a head ULTRABASS BX3000T dampli low 300 watts of power. It intgre patented technology * DYNAMIZER, a processor dbrayable ULTRABASS sub-harmonics dlivrant infra-low power dconcertante dune and a filter SHAPE rvolutionnaire to extreme treatment.

In recent years, versatility is the moon audio industrys top priority. Indeed, the musicians want tools daujourdhui possdant a large variety of sounds and sadaptant situations as varied as the work home, lenregistrement studio and live . That is why the head dampli BX3000T offers a full set of features simple and intuitive.

The BX3000T possde an extremely musical 5-band equalizer with Bright and Deep functions, a limiter and a system that active cooling thermal sensor to ensure optimum protection of Systm, a VU m vintage laffichage prcis be providing the signal level, a double pedals (included) of the CONTRL Ultrabass and Shape functions and three speaker outputs on jack and Speakon connectors.

* German Patent No. 100 15 833

So the simplest you die (Luckily I have not a road king ....)
The sound [/ i] is trs Favila to find.
No manual is not clear (behringer )......

It perfectly fits my style of music, I play heavy rock and grunge mtale acoustic and fits me well trs (I play with a Ibaba k5) I am a great server treble then this amp suits me pdalle especially with the gibberish and all ....

I use it for 2 weeks
I like the warm sound (DYNAMIZER) [/ u]
C top quality prices!
The Suel reproach c ca maiis not powerful enough to sound good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KME