Fender Rumble 350 Head
Fender Rumble 350 Head

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Fender belonging to the Rumble series.

xavier145 xavier145
Publié le 05/23/11 à 02:02
Wattage:

350 Watts @ 4 Ohms

Effects Loop: Effects loop symmetrical
Inputs: One. 6db on the entry.
Auxiliary Input: RCA Auxiliary input for connecting a CD/MP3 player or drum machine
Headphone Jack: Headphone jack 1 / 4 "
Line Out: XLR out with ground lift.
Speaker Jack: Parallel Wiring, Jacks 1 / 4 ".
Hardware
Amplifier Length: 7.1 "(180 mm)
Effects: Overdrive (possibility to activate the foot)

The setup is simple?

The manual is clear and sufficient? ...

I was looking for a small head for a trio blues / jazz.
This in a price range of 400 €.
after trying the ampeg Portaflex / GK mb 150/ashdown lgiant 1000 and a head CT bh500 + dear I'm falling on my ass by the simplicity but also by rendering and transcription fidelity sound with my bass.
good is ugly, I really large prior to this bug (because too typed rock / metal) but what bluffing!
The preamp is really excellent and does his job (especially in this price range!)
The equalizer of interesting (semi-parametric mid)
We obtain easily a round, warm with nice mids. (Game Agreement bossa / jazz)
slap in is not bad if one takes the time to tweak its settings.
after it's very dynamic and powerful (300 watts true!)
well it's true, I use little or no overdrive (like the clear sound) and gadgets (punch / scoop) which distorts the sound too (may be valid for a passive bass ...)

tested with:
godin f4 active (micro guy / electro.noll)
2 different 15 "home made: b & c + celestion speaker

To conclude, I say to try! it's really quite surprising especially for an amp and targeted supposedly typed rock.
Especially since for once I took the time to test other 4 head in a week.
and for the price, I say bravo fender.