Hartke HA3500
Hartke HA3500

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Hartke belonging to the HA series.

ecce48 ecce48

«  I think after 4 years of use »

Publié le 09/15/10 à 06:18
Well, frankly I think it's more bother to mention the feature of this amp is probably the best known of all

Ditto for setup, I think this is a Hartke model of simplicity about the ease of having a good sound ... To each his own good and the sound he prefers. I think if one is not too "dificult, we can find a sound that suits us. That said, I greement with almost everything that is said here, good or bad. Indeed, the lamp is a bit rather weak and the compressor does the name .... As much I did change the original lamp with a Mes-boogie and it's much better (without being on top though) The equalizer is a wonder and cons super eficaces compared directly to competitors. what was said by rappoet buttons at low and high, I'm moderate agreement. If they are used only for what they are made is nickel (add bass depth or clarity) If I do not but a perfect score is the quality of the original 12AX7. I do not count the compressor because I find it normal éficacité and his lack of it is simply for reasons that comerciales y this function.

For my part, I play mainly rock and blues with a p-bass U.S. and an Ibanez semi-hollow. Two low total differs for use well differ and I can already have a good sound with both devices without additional. For my personal tastes, I grafted an effect processor yamaha preamp and a TC-tube electronics which allows me to have a much finer adjustment and targeted according to my need. I explain my rating of 7 because I think it's fairer, it's a good amp with all the basics you need. Above 7: very good, excellent and perfect, I would say "compared to what, how and what music ear??

Initially I bought this amp in addition to the Fender Bassman (for some song I wanted an amp a little more "bite") is obviously not the same and not comparable and I admit I was a little disappointed Hartke at its first use. May be too accustomed to the sound of the bassman and I look elsewhere in SWR and Ampeg bugger but after a few days, I find settings that suit me, especially after changing the 12AX7 with a mass-boogie. Today I no longer use that Hartke for 5 years and I find satisfaction. There is certainly still a lot better and the other prices but it will never be the same. I think the Markbass I often used that to his very special but it was mainly a "Markbass" and nothing else!! my conclusion is that I find my happiness with this stack with an XL HA3500 410 and 115 on which an XL so I have the Yamaha effects processor and a tube preamp TC Electronic. A little advice to make the maximum use of his cab with the two (115 and 410) are complementary and will give you the full range of its possible with a single cab, it's not terrible. Finally, I would say it's a great amp road for a fair price and that is an amp that you must have on hand while playing with a material more "pointy"