Markbass Little Mark II
Markbass Little Mark II

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Markbass belonging to the Little Mark series.

martinc martinc
Published on 07/20/07 at 05:55
Amp / prampli transistors, 300W / 8 ohms, 500W / 4 ohms

Childish use

I t's in sound. I expected better. I borrowed this amp in order to test it rptition. Before the BPS had a little time, I have to test myself, and took away the urge to play with, I report. The sound is a little soft, confused in the bass, the lack mdiums dtails. Sr Although it gets worse, but given the reputable and the price I thought c'tait really well. It is light weight, which is an advantage. Well, my first RFLEX had t put a note trs average aprsrflexion but when I do not even sack too, because the note was worth when one Am ** g m me.

To put the head between a head H *** ke the head and I Do not hesitate, I am Mark bass, but there are ways to do better, even with this budget, why not get a good amp sound (this is the cheap watts) and an equalizer pedals such as Boss prampli ...