Markbass Little Mark II
Markbass Little Mark II

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Markbass belonging to the Little Mark series.

Urban Koala Urban Koala

«  Super amp head! »

Published on 03/05/12 at 03:58
Transistor amplifier, 500W @ 4ohm, 300W @ 8ohms.
Front:
Tuner
Jack and Speakon output
Ground Lift
Effects loop
No headphone jack (dommage. ..)

The config could not be simpler. No need for manual ...
The sound is excellent, I played with everything from scratch, using mostly the preamp three bands of my basses.
By moving the settings, you can easily refine, and this can be radical if we push the equalizer.

It suits my style (jazz-funk, bop, etc ...).
I find it very transparent, I play a warwick with Markbass NY Cab P 121 and the record is fabulous!
Bandwidth is enormous, the config Octaver the cash without flinching, knowing that with my streamer stage II, there's 24 db bass ...
Such, the bass is accurate, singing, flawless, we can sculpt the sound as you want (I did not on my equalizer against ^ ^).
Beyond my style of music, I had paid (head + cabinet) to a friend for a rock concert ... She was thrilled! So I think we can say that it is versatile, it does what it says to do!

It's been a year since I use it, I'm a big fan of Markbass amplification.
I like:
_the light
_the power
_the transparency
_The Manufacturing quality
_the robustness

I am disappointed:
_l'absence Headphone

It is found for cheap in Cygnus, and well worth it! In all cases, the value for money is very good, even in nine (a bit expensive but the quality is there!)
I do it again this choice? YES, definitely!