MarkBass TTE 500
The TTE 500 is described as a “modern vintage” head with a tube preamp, tube compressor, colour EQ filter (tube-driven VLE) and a TTE (Tube Technology Emulator) analog power amp designed to sound like a tube power amp.
This classy head puts out 500W at 4 ohms and weighs 5.1 kg / 11.24 lbs.
- Preamp: TUBE
- Tube: 3x ECC83 + 1x ECC81 (compressor)
- Power Amp: Analog (TTE)
- Power Supply: Special Markbass Digital Power Supply
- Power: 500W@4ohm 300W@8ohm
- EQ (passive): BASS - MIDDLE - HIGH
- Controls: Compressor - Colour
- Weight: 5,1 kg / 11.24 lbs.
No pricing or availability info yet.
Check out Markbass for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SWR HeadLite Amplifier Head & Amplite Amplifier Review On today's menu, to get rid of the cold and warm up, we have a light but nourishing pair of SWR class-D heads (an amp/preamp combo and a power amplifier).
- New Manne Models for February Manne has released its selection of new models manufactured in the past month.
- Hartke Kilo Bass Head The Kilo's two separate power blocks are designed to deliver 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono or 500 watts per side in either stereo or dual mono.