Marshall's Latest MB Models
Marshall Amplification is now shipping its entire range of MB Series bass amplifiers, including eight featured models — four combos, one head and three extension cabinets.
These units join the MB15 and MB30 models.
Featured models include:
- MB60 60-Watt, hybrid 1x12" combo
- MB150 150-Watt, hybrid 1x15" combo
- MB450H 450-Watt, hybrid head
- MB4210 450-Watt, hybrid 2x10" combo
- MB4410 450-Watt, hybrid 4x10" combo
- MBC115 300-Watt, 1x15" bass reflex cabinet with H.F. horn
- MBC410 600-Watt, 4x10" bass reflex cabinet with H.F. horn
- MBC810 1200-Watt, 8x10" bass reflex cabinet with H.F. horn
Each amp features two totally independent, footswitchable channels: Classic and Modern (a footswitch is supplied with each model). The Modern channel is designed to offer "a crispness and crystal clarity that is ideal for slap and other modern styles, as well as a built-in, variable compressor." The Classic channel has an ECC83 preamp tube and features a Gain control plus a Boost switch, allowing users to dial in "exactly the amount of "grit" desired for their tone," according to Marshall.
Additional features provide advanced functionality for today's bass player: a series FX loop, Passive/Active input selection, XLR DI line out (pre or post), built-in limiter, CD/MP3 input and a headphone jack for silent practice.
The MB450H, MB4210 and MB4410 models also offer a footswitchable channel blend facility that has controls for both Blend and Volume. Combined Speakon®/ jack sockets complete the picture for these three units.
Marshall's entire MB Series of bass amplifiers is available immediately with individual pricing (U.S. MSRPs) as follows:
- MB15 $189.00
- MB30 $278.00
- MB60 $678.00
- MB150 $858.00
- MB4210 $978.00
- MB4410 $1178.00
- MB450H $698.00
- MBC410 $678.00
- MBC115 $548.00
- MBC810 $1248.00
Check out www.marshallamps.com for more info.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.