Mesa Boogie Bass Prodigy amp head
Mesa Boogies introduces a new tube amp head for bass called Bass Prodigy.
The Bass Prodigy amp includes the latest technological developments made by Mesa Boogie, including a new valve preamp, a power attenuator, a Voice rotary control and a new power section using KT88 valves.
- 3x 12AX7 preamp valves
- 4x KT88 power tubes
- Class A/B amplifier circuit
- Power attenuator : 250W (4 valves used) or 125W (2 valves)
- Bias control for the KT88 with LED indicator
- 3-position input Bright switch (Bright, Normal or Active)
- Available controls: gain, EQ with active highs and lows and passive mids, 5-position Voice switch and master volume
- Tuner output on the back with Play/Mute switch on the front of the amp
- XLR line output with Ground Lift, pre/post switch, Silent Record/DI level front control
- 3 speaker outputs (1 jack @ 8 Ohms and 2 @ 4 Ohms)
- Slave output
- 2-button footswitch, optional 4-button model
Discover the new Bass Prodigy at www.mesaboogie.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Harmonix introduces the Crying Bass Electro-Harmonix opens its Next Step series to bass players with the Crying Bass wah/fuzz pedal.
- EBS launches the FuzzMo pedal EBS Sweden is shipping its new FuzzMo distortion and fuzz pedal for guitar and bass.
- Gibson ES-335 Bass Review Kalamazoo isn't the name of a strange bird. It's a town in Michigan where Gibson was founded. While the brand is very present among six-string colleagues─ to the point of fanatism sometimes ─ it never really did, after its creation, stir the bass guitar world.