Overtōn announces at Summer NAMM new products for bass players, including the Flyweight 200 and 500 amp heads, and three bass speakers.
Flyweight 200 / 500 :
- 200W (Flyweight 200) and 500W (Flyweight 500) @ 4Ω – Class D
- Auto-compression with bypass
- Overtōn signature sculpt control
- 3 band active equalizer
- Balanced direct output w/ level & lift
- Series effects loop
- Headphone out, tuner out and aux. input
- Speak-on – 1/4” combo jack main outs
- Footswitchable mute and sculpt bypass
The amp heads can be complimented by the new OB-110, OBN-210 and OBN-410 speakers. The first has a power handling of 250W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features a 10” Undertōn-250 driver.
The other two are new Neo series models with Neotōn neodynium speakers. Both feature a tweeter and 2-way crossover with limiter and L-Pad attenuation for tweeter. The OBN-210 can handle 500W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers, while 4 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers equip the OBN-410 which can handle 1000W RMS. All the speakers feature Speakon and jack 1/4” inputs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.