[NAMM] New Overtōn Products for Bass
Overtōn announces at Summer NAMM new products for bass players, including the Flyweight 200 and 500 amp heads, and three bass speakers.
Flyweight 200 / 500 :
- 200W (Flyweight 200) and 500W (Flyweight 500) @ 4Ω - Class D
- Auto-compression with bypass
- Overtōn signature sculpt control
- 3 band active equalizer
- Balanced direct output w/ level & lift
- Series effects loop
- Headphone out, tuner out and aux. input
- Speak-on - 1/4” combo jack main outs
- Footswitchable mute and sculpt bypass
The amp heads can be complimented by the new OB-110, OBN-210 and OBN-410 speakers. The first has a power handling of 250W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features a 10” Undertōn-250 driver.
The other two are new Neo series models with Neotōn neodynium speakers. Both feature a tweeter and 2-way crossover with limiter and L-Pad attenuation for tweeter. The OBN-210 can handle 500W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers, while 4 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers equip the OBN-410 which can handle 1000W RMS. All the speakers feature Speakon and jack 1/4” inputs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Traynor YBA 300 Traynor offers to bass players a new 300W tube bass amp, the YBA300.
- Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter Source Audio has announced it will be celebrating the release of their new Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter by giving away one pedal each hour to visitors of their NAMM booth #312 on Wanna Play Saturday July 23rd.
- Heavy Electronics El Oso Heavy Electronics releases its new El Oso distortion effect.