[NAMM] New Overtōn Products for Bass
Overtōn announces at Summer NAMM new products for bass players, including the Flyweight 200 and 500 amp heads, and three bass speakers.
Flyweight 200 / 500 :
- 200W (Flyweight 200) and 500W (Flyweight 500) @ 4Ω - Class D
- Auto-compression with bypass
- Overtōn signature sculpt control
- 3 band active equalizer
- Balanced direct output w/ level & lift
- Series effects loop
- Headphone out, tuner out and aux. input
- Speak-on - 1/4” combo jack main outs
- Footswitchable mute and sculpt bypass
The amp heads can be complimented by the new OB-110, OBN-210 and OBN-410 speakers. The first has a power handling of 250W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features a 10” Undertōn-250 driver.
The other two are new Neo series models with Neotōn neodynium speakers. Both feature a tweeter and 2-way crossover with limiter and L-Pad attenuation for tweeter. The OBN-210 can handle 500W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers, while 4 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers equip the OBN-410 which can handle 1000W RMS. All the speakers feature Speakon and jack 1/4” inputs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.