Peavey Michael Anthony VB-MA bass amp
Peavey will launch this year the VB-MA Michael Anthony all-valve 300W bass amp head and a matched 800W cabinet.
The VB-MA Michael Anthony Signature bass amp is based on the Peavy VB-3 used by Chickenfoot and former Van Halen bass player, modified according to Anthony's specifications.
- Output power: 300W
- Valves: 8x EL34, 4x 12AX7 and 2x12AT7
- 2 Clean and Overdrive channels
- Blend control for blending the overdrive with the clean channel
- Separate volume and EQ controls for overdrive channel
- Vintage style active 3-band EQ
- 4-way switch for choosing the medium frequency: 200, 450, 600 and 800Hz
- 9-band graphic EQ with +/-15dB boost/cut
- Bright switch
- Resonance and presence controls
- Tube compressor with level control
- Mute switch with blue LED indicator
- Effect loop
- Buffered tuner send
- On/off and standby switches
- Universal power supply
- Red backlit faceplate with Anthony's Chili Pepper logo
The VB-MA amp head can be used with the VM-810 bass cabinet, which hosts in four tone chambers 8 custom 10" speakers with ceramic magnets. The cabinet handles 800W and can be used in mono or stereo.
Visit www.peavey.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.