Peavey Michael Anthony VB-MA bass amp
Peavey will launch this year the VB-MA Michael Anthony all-valve 300W bass amp head and a matched 800W cabinet.
The VB-MA Michael Anthony Signature bass amp is based on the Peavy VB-3 used by Chickenfoot and former Van Halen bass player, modified according to Anthony's specifications.
- Output power: 300W
- Valves: 8x EL34, 4x 12AX7 and 2x12AT7
- 2 Clean and Overdrive channels
- Blend control for blending the overdrive with the clean channel
- Separate volume and EQ controls for overdrive channel
- Vintage style active 3-band EQ
- 4-way switch for choosing the medium frequency: 200, 450, 600 and 800Hz
- 9-band graphic EQ with +/-15dB boost/cut
- Bright switch
- Resonance and presence controls
- Tube compressor with level control
- Mute switch with blue LED indicator
- Effect loop
- Buffered tuner send
- On/off and standby switches
- Universal power supply
- Red backlit faceplate with Anthony's Chili Pepper logo
The VB-MA amp head can be used with the VM-810 bass cabinet, which hosts in four tone chambers 8 custom 10" speakers with ceramic magnets. The cabinet handles 800W and can be used in mono or stereo.
Visit www.peavey.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- D'Angelico introduces the EX-Bass D'Angelico returns in 2013 with several new guitar and bass models, including the EX-Bass which is part of the Standard Series.
- [NAMM] Daring Audio introduces the Laser Cannon HD Daring Audio unveiled at NAMM 2013 the HD version of the Laser Cannon distorsion bass pedal, with two available finishes.
- [NAMM] G&L Guitars launches the USA MJ-4 Bass G&L guitars introduced at NAMM a new MJ-4 active bass, a 4 string model equipped with new pickups.