Peavey will launch this year the VB-MA Michael Anthony all-valve 300W bass amp head and a matched 800W cabinet.
The VB-MA Michael Anthony Signature bass amp is based on the Peavy VB-3 used by Chickenfoot and former Van Halen bass player, modified according to Anthony's specifications.
- Output power: 300W
- Valves: 8x EL34, 4x 12AX7 and 2x12AT7
- 2 Clean and Overdrive channels
- Blend control for blending the overdrive with the clean channel
- Separate volume and EQ controls for overdrive channel
- Vintage style active 3-band EQ
- 4-way switch for choosing the medium frequency: 200, 450, 600 and 800Hz
- 9-band graphic EQ with +/-15dB boost/cut
- Bright switch
- Resonance and presence controls
- Tube compressor with level control
- Mute switch with blue LED indicator
- Effect loop
- Buffered tuner send
- On/off and standby switches
- Universal power supply
- Red backlit faceplate with Anthony's Chili Pepper logo
The VB-MA amp head can be used with the VM-810 bass cabinet, which hosts in four tone chambers 8 custom 10" speakers with ceramic magnets. The cabinet handles 800W and can be used in mono or stereo.
Visit www.peavey.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.