[NAMM] dUG Pinnick signs a Tech21 amp
Tech21 unveils at NAMM 2015 a new amp head developed in collaboration with King’s X bassist Douglas Pinnick.
The Tech21 dUg Pinnick Signature Ultra Bass 1000 is a fully analog two-channel amp head on which you’ll find the artist’s famous “dual amp” sound, who usually blends guitar and bass amps.
On this Ultra Bass 1000, Tech21 employed this technique in a two-channel configuration: channel 1 works as the distorted channel of a guitar amp while channel 2 combines clean preamp and compressor for a more conventional bass sound. You can either switch channels or blend them with the included footswitch or built-in button. A Mute switch is also available.
- 2 channels
- Power: 1000W @ 4 Ohms
- Controls: Drive high and low-pass filters, EQ, mid boost, compressor, master and level
- Mix switch
- SansAmp XLR output with -20 / 0dB switch
- Effect loop
- Separate tuner buffered output
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- Kit for 2U rack mounting
- Included 3-function footswitch
The Ultra Bass 1000 head can be completed with a 500W @ 8 Ohm speaker.
Discover the Tech21 dUg Pinnick Ultra Bass 1000 at www.tech21nyc.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] TC Electronic K Series bass speakers TC Electronic will unveil tomorrow at NAMM 2015 a new series of bass speakers, the K210, K212 and K410.
- [NAMM] Two ISP preamp pedals ISP Technologies will introduce at NAMM 2015 the new Pro version of its Theta guitar preamp pedal and the Beta Bass preamp pedal.
- [NAMM] Orange OB1 bass amps This year, Orange will offer modern bassists the new OB1 series of amp heads that will be unveiled at NAMM 2015.