Warwick LWA500 bass amp head
Warwick boosts the power of its LWA bass amp with the new 500W single-channel head.
Specifications of the LWA500:
- Class A preamp/low-Z circuit based on the WA and BC series
- Class D power amp
- Power: 500W at 4 Ohms and 250W at 8 Ohms
- 4-band EQ
- Compressor with in/out switch
- Maste volume
- Mute switch
- Effect loop
- Tuner output
- Line output
- DI output with pre/post and ground lift switches
- Speakon / 1/4“ combo speaker output
- Stereo aux input
- Headphone output with dedicated amp
More information at www.warwick.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Warwick Stu Hamm Signature Stuart Hamm signs a new Warwick 4-string bass which Metallic Green finish won’t go unnoticed.
- New discounted Catalinbread Blems Catalinbread has launched small quantities of its pedals which finish is not quite perfect and that you can purchase for a reduced price.
- New Maxon BD10 Hybrid Bass Driver Maxon introduces the BD10 Hybrid Bass Driver, a new overdrive pedal designed primarily for bass.