Warwick boosts the power of its LWA bass amp with the new 500W single-channel head.
Specifications of the LWA500:
- Class A preamp/low-Z circuit based on the WA and BC series
- Class D power amp
- Power: 500W at 4 Ohms and 250W at 8 Ohms
- 4-band EQ
- Compressor with in/out switch
- Maste volume
- Mute switch
- Effect loop
- Tuner output
- Line output
- DI output with pre/post and ground lift switches
- Speakon / 1/4“ combo speaker output
- Stereo aux input
- Headphone output with dedicated amp
More information at www.warwick.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.