< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger Backline 112
Amp m. 3Bd.Eb
10dB Pad
Gain and LevelControl
Contour

The configuratio is very simple
Some turn a button and it finds its
the manual is in English advice to amateur translation ^ ^

I do a puk then it goes to the limit
I jou with PLO (flea hobo style)
can be achieved only panelle its cool I warn this amp is not for the concerts it saturates too quickly!
I love all noise

The report is qualitprix honnte I have to pay around € 300 ago a few months
Malheureusemet the evolution of my group that I will not repeat the same choice ... as I said above for the concerts is the intgrale dech ...
But if you want to start it's perfect