Laney R5
Laney R5

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Laney belonging to the Richter series.

poeylaut poeylaut
Publié le 12/13/07 à 08:40
Amp I bought used with an additional cabinet Ashdown MAG 115 deep cabinet, and a jazz bass marcus miller 5c
with this config and the power is there sufficient repetition, the setting are simple to understand, I push the gain the ehance 6 to 3, a low 6. we have a parametric adjustment of the lower knob to a medium more level (astucieux!) same medium to high, I leave them in possession neutral (middle 0) and a knob for treble three, and here is the killer vintage sound powerful and profound!

The manual is useless if you have an idea of ​​the sound you want in a short time I got this manip deep bass sound I was looking for, but "drool" in fact precise

I use a jazz bass marcus miller 5c us active, careful dosing the compressor (6 max) if serious saturation. Ehance 3 has sufficient and all without effect, the result and a big rock, but rather a precise, I will not jazz with this config! if the serious and well restored, I love!

I by repeating his big brother in 3 body, and I wanted this config to work for me with the same sound that said, I played in on a Marshall VBA 400 lamps, cool before having to change lamps ( 8 already has 80 power tubes € ht not to mention the rest) and a baffle 412 vbc that has not held up for long! laney for me is a good value for money, for the little one makes the rock or metal.