Line 6 LowDown LD150
Line 6 LowDown LD150

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Line 6 belonging to the LowDown series.

deliriumtremens deliriumtremens
Publié le 06/14/07 à 14:27
C to start a 150W amp transistor modeling, even when 25 kg
available its dun
rock: while c ampeg sound very heavy and round jaime bcp
brit: study dun marshall 68's that the more saturated rock
grind: to nag disto
synth: very nice it is daft punk home

So the setup is quite simple after reading the manual if you sen out more or less even if the fact that he is able to offer bcp sy loses a little ^ ^

I play thrash punk (black flag circle jerks and all the rest) I play an Epiphone Thunderbird IV ac Ebony
the sound is nice for cons I do not c or they von tchercher the 150w it is 100 watts maximum for concerts enfn c c Pepere to repeat a bit more complicated especially if your drummer is a nag over and if the room is lacoustique mauvaiz I put her in that 6
Although the sound quality is to go vows

Ac I play this amp for about 7 months
jaime bcp being able to have the greatest amps in a single whole for its "only" 450 euro

by jaime against a little less power a bit feeble to me
and weight, it is really heavy and bulky

I think so I would do if I had that choice the same level but I have evolved vrois direct me to the heavier and more powerful
nempeche it that this remains a good amp