The Micromark 801 is a slightly larger version of the Micromark, which features an 8” speaker and a bass port.
The company describes it as a “louder, fuller-sounding upgrade, with 50W of power.” It weighs 5,2 kg / 11.46 lbs. The Micromark 801 features a single yellow 8” Markbass neodymium speaker. The combo’s amp section includes level control, VPF filter, aux in, headphone out, speaker on/off switch, ground switch, and balanced XLR line out.
- Speaker: 1×8”
- Tweeter: optional “satellite” tweeter, not included
- Power Supply: Analog
- Amp Output Power: 50W @ 8 ohm
- Speaker Power Handling: 200 W
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Response : 65 Hz to 8 kHz
- Controls: LEVEL / VPF
- Other Features: Aux IN – Headphone OUT – XLR Line Out – Speaker ON/OFF
- Size (W/H/D): 268 × 268 × 262mm / 10.55” x 10.55” x 10.31”
- Weight: 5,2 kg / 11.46 lbs.
No pricing or availability info yet.
Check out Markbass for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.