Markbass Micromark 801
The Micromark 801 is a slightly larger version of the Micromark, which features an 8” speaker and a bass port.
The company describes it as a "louder, fuller-sounding upgrade, with 50W of power." It weighs 5,2 kg / 11.46 lbs. The Micromark 801 features a single yellow 8” Markbass neodymium speaker. The combo's amp section includes level control, VPF filter, aux in, headphone out, speaker on/off switch, ground switch, and balanced XLR line out.
- Speaker: 1x8”
- Tweeter: optional "satellite" tweeter, not included
- Power Supply: Analog
- Amp Output Power: 50W @ 8 ohm
- Speaker Power Handling: 200 W
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Response : 65 Hz to 8 kHz
- Controls: LEVEL / VPF
- Other Features: Aux IN - Headphone OUT - XLR Line Out - Speaker ON/OFF
- Size (W/H/D): 268 x 268 x 262mm / 10.55” x 10.55” x 10.31”
- Weight: 5,2 kg / 11.46 lbs.
No pricing or availability info yet.
Check out Markbass for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MarkBass TTE 500 The TTE 500 is described as a “modern vintage” head with a tube preamp, tube compressor, colour EQ filter (tube-driven VLE) and a TTE (Tube Technology Emulator) analog power amp designed to sound like a tube power amp.
- SWR HeadLite Amplifier Head & Amplite Amplifier Review On today's menu, to get rid of the cold and warm up, we have a light but nourishing pair of SWR class-D heads (an amp/preamp combo and a power amplifier).
- New Manne Models for February Manne has released its selection of new models manufactured in the past month.