UVI Electric Piano for Mac
UVI Electric Piano is designed to turn your Mac into an electric piano: you can plug a MIDI keyboard and use a Rhodes electric piano manufactured in 1979.
UVI Electric Piano features :
- Featuring a Rhodes manufactured in 1979
- Multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Custom velocity curves
- Onboard FX : Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger
- Integrated old school "Spring" reverb
- Can be recorded in Garage Band, Logic and other audio software
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards.
- Compatible with USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
Pricing & Availability
Available now at the Apple App Store for a special introductory price of $29.99 / € 23.99.
More info can be found on www.uvi.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Nuendo 5.1.1 Steinberg has released a new maintenance update for Nuendo 5, the native audio post-production solution.
- Expert Sleepers Silent Way 1.6.5 Expert Sleepers has updated Silent Way to version 1.6.5, adding a new plug-in to the collection: Silent Way SMUX.
- Ddmf NYCompressor v2.0 DDMF has released an update of NYCompressor to version 2.0.