Orange Crush 35B
Orange Crush 35B

Crush 35B, Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Orange in the Crush Bass series.

xabixu 11/15/2008

Orange Crush 35B : xabixu's user review

Too Beautiful!
35W transistor, Gain, Volume, Low Medium High EQ, headphone, between Hi and Lo instrument, line-out and speaker out.

Configuration very simple.
Sound: Trs well qques rglages small and go. What is impressive is that on my Job, qd I change the config of microphones, the sound changes normment on the amp, which n'tait not necessarly the case on other, it seems to me trsractif ...
The manual is very succinct and sufficient.

Bought to play with me, it suits me perfectly, I play with a deluxe JB Am. A lot of possibilities of sound, always a tiny grain lying around qd same or limit distortion with the neck pickup back.

For 4 days, he replaced my stagg 20W. What I like most is the look I love, plus he spends too much in my deco. This little sound a bit bold I like bcp also polish up its been a really intressant. The weight is correct.
What I like least is that this is not a head AD200B with cabs that go well.
The price quality ratio is more than well, frankly, yes, I would do the same choice without hesitating.

EDIT: Utilis live there 's four days, behind me in the back and transplanted on the sound system in line out for qd even some of his => Results: Excellent! I loved my sound I rgal (yum)