Peavey TKO 115 S
Peavey TKO 115 S

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Peavey belonging to the TKO series.

laxap.nitrax laxap.nitrax

«  good little beast »

Published on 07/09/14 at 02:45
80W
transistor
80w

use fairly easy
fast enough settings to find the sound you search
it lacks a DI output

it is versatile, you get to play a lot of styles with this little amp

I use it for more than ten years, I bought a lot between two most powerful 180w beringer therefore but a much flatter sound, less accurate. So I returned to my peavey which is certainly less powerful but has a much richer sound, round and shiny.
Furthermore, it is very strong, indeed it has been dropped from car trunk (not closed a rag) while I was driving, damage: two corners damaged, the power supply cable cut, two shots screwdriver, a domino and left.
So this is a very solid amp.
if I had a choice again I would reiterate a Peavey but with a speaker a little bigger or two or four speakers and a DI output.