Peavey TKO 115
Peavey TKO 115

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Peavey belonging to the TKO series.

MGR/Billy MGR/Billy

« Peavey TKO 115 »

Publié le 01/14/11 à 15:00
This was my first bass amp. Peavey has made the TKO for awhile. It was a staple in their bass combo line.

Mine was 80 watts with a green stripe on the back plate which I believe means it is from the mid 90s. It had the 15' deep Black Widow Speaker.

My father gave it to me. I was 15 and started playing in bands. It worked out well. This amp probably saw 3-5 years of solid practicing and gigging. Knew I think they were about $400.

The graphic EQ. I'm going to guess it was a 10 band. I know it was at least 7. It also had a high and low boost. Pre and Post volumes. Headphone out and effects loop. Inputs for active of passive basses.

It was a beast to carry. There was no DI out and also there was no additional speaker out.

Built tough. I used this thing hard. My bonehead singer was mad at me and damaged the EQ sliders and ripped off a knob. It was painful to see such a cruel thing happen to the indestructible Peaveys.

Loud, clean and reliable! Not much more you want in a bass amp.