Samick BA 15
deny.cr deny.cr
Publié le 11/22/06 à 04:21
Given its new price, 150 euros less than the bass amp is a beginners class.
It works transistors (more precisely with PAO) and is given power to 15 watts, both high and low input microphones are on at 6.35, the three outputs, headphone, ext HP, and line out, as elsewhere.
The five pots allow conventionally rgler: master, gain, severe mdium, acute.
It is this level fairly complete.
HP (22 cm a classic) is responsible for close to 2 winds on the front, the prsentation is no frills, good for the price,
all is well built and solid nanmoins.

No problem handling particular, the simplicity rgne.

Power is adequate, the sound is pretty dlivr round and clean.
Prsence no extraneous noise or hum dsagrable.
I play plutt the Rock, seems to agree.
The device is not prtention particulire he did what he asked,
and it is the most, at least for beginners like me.

I use it for some time dj,
j'apprcie its look and functionality Austre qualitprix its report,
I like the least among micro low, feeble with passive pickups for my bass.
I am beginners, and am happy with this amp for the usefulness that I have (which is also his vocation: domestic use for beginners).
A condition to associate a bass guitar of the same range, it is a good choice I would do.