< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger Neo 412

«  A very good price quality ratio »

Published on 12/02/14 at 02:49
4x12 (Paragon GK) with adjustable tweeter
4 Ohm
Speakon connectors and jacks. Possibility of Bi-amp compatible with the amp heads (roughly the GK)

I play with EBS Fafner 1 and A Stringray 1996 or RAY34 (essentially the same bass) granted in drop B

Compared to what I had before (mainly 4x10 or 8x10) this cab forwards rather well the spectrum and more specifically in the bass and low mids. Finally, I hear myself properly in rp or concert in the middle of two guitarists and drummers who can not play without putting everything thoroughly ...

I hear almost everything I do and the dynamic is quite good despite the fact that B plays while I love the dynamic and brilliant tones (short I prefer playing D)

I use this cab for some months now with a week of residence in a place with difficult acoustics and envrion of 300 concerts. I'm really happy; it is a light for its size cab (thank you neo) that grows stronger and which still has the mouth.

The finish is impeccable and the roulette + Bar, which has proven itself over time, is still practice.

In the group for which I bought, it is just perfect (metal / hardcore). A choice I do not regret!