[NAMM] Genz-Benz Focus LT Series
Genz-Benz introduced at NAMM its new Focus LT series of 4 new bass cabinets.
The FCS-112T, FCS-115T, FCS-210T and FCS-410T come with ceramic driver, 3 position tweeter level control, 6.35mm jack and Speakon inputs. They enclosure are constructed of plywood and feature a metal speaker grille.
The Focus LT cabinets are designed to match Shuttle or Streamliner bass heads.
- FCS-112T: 12" woofer, 200W RMS power handling, frequency response 49Hz-18kHz.
- FCS-115T: 15" woofer, 300W RMS power handling, frequency response 47Hz-18kHz.
- FCS-210T: dual 10" woofers (300W RMS), frequency response 42Hz-18kHz.
- FCS-410T: 4 10" woofers (600W RMS), frequency response 42Hz-18kHz.
Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms
For more details: www.genzbenz.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Warwick Streamer LTD 2012 30th Anniversary For its 30th anniversary, Warwick has introduced its Streamer LTD 30th Anniversary bass.
- [NAMM] Daring Audio Edge Activator HD Daring Audio announces a new High Definition (HD) model to broaden its product line, starting with the Edge Activator HD.
- [NAMM] ESP Pancho Tomaseli Signature War/PHILM bassist Pancho Tomaselli gets his first ESP signature model, the LTD PT-4.