Genz-Benz introduced at NAMM its new Focus LT series of 4 new bass cabinets.
The FCS-112T, FCS-115T, FCS-210T and FCS-410T come with ceramic driver, 3 position tweeter level control, 6.35mm jack and Speakon inputs. They enclosure are constructed of plywood and feature a metal speaker grille.
The Focus LT cabinets are designed to match Shuttle or Streamliner bass heads.
- FCS-112T: 12" woofer, 200W RMS power handling, frequency response 49Hz-18kHz.
- FCS-115T: 15" woofer, 300W RMS power handling, frequency response 47Hz-18kHz.
- FCS-210T: dual 10" woofers (300W RMS), frequency response 42Hz-18kHz.
- FCS-410T: 4 10" woofers (600W RMS), frequency response 42Hz-18kHz.
Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms
For more details: www.genzbenz.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.