Gretsch unveiled its latest drum kit, the Brooklyn - where the brand was founded in 1883.
The 6-ply North American maple/poplar shells have 30-degree bearing edges and Gretsch “302” 3mm double-flanged hoops. The “302” hoop is reminiscent of the original double-flanged hoops used by Gretsch up until the mid 1950’s.
The new Brooklyn Round Badge has a black/pewter color scheme with embossed Gretsch design. Classic Gretsch USA drum hardware fittings and Silver Sealer shell interiors are included.
- Satin Finish Colors – Mahogany, Dark Ebony, Tabasco, Emerald Green
- Nitron (Wrap) Finish Colors – Vintage Cream Oyster, Smoke Grey Oyster, Ruby Red Oyster, Royal Blue Oyster.
- GB-R844 - 18x24, 9x13, 16x16, 6.5x14 (Satin: $3,495.00, Nitron: $3,755.00)
- GB-R843 – 18x24, 9x13, 16x16 (Satin: $2,895.00, Nitron: $3,115.00)
- GB-E8256 – 18x22, 7x10, 8x12, 14x16, 5.5x14 (Satin: $3,999.00, Nitron: $4,340.00)
- GB-E8246 – 18x22, 7x10, 8x12, 14x16 (Satin: $3,455.00, Nitron: $3,695.00)
- GB-J684 – 16x18, 8x12, 14x14, 5x14 (Satin: $3,295.00, Nitron: $ 3,540.00)
- GB-J683 – 16x18, 8x12, 14x14 (Satin: $2,725.00, Nitron: $ 2,955.00)
Check out the full product details on www.gretschdrums.com/?fa=drums&sid=714.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.