[NAMM] Genz-Benz GB 210T-UB
Designed to the same specifications and response characteristics as the larger UBER models, the new Genz-Benz 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinet has a cast frame GNX-10250 Neodymium loudspeaker and compression bullet tweeter.
The input panel provides both Speakon and ¼” connections and a tweeter level control. Available in 8 ohm impedance only.
- Power Handling RMS: 450 W
- Frequency +/- 3db: 48 - 18K Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 100db
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Point: 4K Hz
- Weight Lbs.: 50
- Dimensions HxWxD: 20" x 24 1/2" x 18 "
No pricing info yet.
For more info, check out www.genzbenz.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Lace Helix L Bass The new "L" model bass is equipped with Lace Aluma P split pickups in chrome.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic RebelHead450 TC Electronic enters the bass player market with an amp system without compromise: The RebelHead450 bass head, RebelStack cabinets and RebelControl.
- [NAMM]Steve Bailey Fretless Jazz Bass VI Fender presents the new Steve Bailey Fretless Jazz Bass VI.