Based on Hamer's Talladega model, the Talladega Pro offers a humbucking alternative, and it supplies classic mahogany and maple, humbucking tones, according to Hamer.
The Talladega Pro features an ivoroid bound, honduras mahogany body matched to an arched, figured maple top. The ivoroid bound 25 1/2" scale mahogany neck is hand-carved to a '56 V shape and set into the body with a full dovetail (glued) joint.
The straight grained rosewood fingerboard is adorned with Hamer's "Victory" inlays and fretted with wide-oval frets.
Electronics include two custom wound Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, with 2 volumes, 2 tones (Sprague Orange Drop Caps) and three way toggle wired in the "period correct" configuration. The single piece aluminum wraparound bridge is by TonePros, as are the Kluson tuners.
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Fingerboard Radius: 14 1/2"
- Fret Material & Dimensions: Hamer Wide Oval: .100" x .050"
- Body Lgth/Wdth/Thcknss: 16.6" x 13.4" x 2.250"
- Neck Shape / Thickness: '56 V Shape, 1.680" at Nut
- Case: GC4-0
- Finishes: Washed Ic'd T
No pricing info yet.
For more info, check out www.hamerguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.