Markbass Classic 152
Markbass Classic 152

Bass Guitar Speaker from Markbass belonging to the Classic series.

T BASS T BASS

«  Cab a lot of curves and infra »

Publié le 08/03/11 à 12:52
why this choice, I tried a lot of 10 "ampeg SVT410HLF (not bad but should be 2) and SVT610HLF (I would not advise anyone!) D410XLT Eden (although not compatible with the sound of my head the MARKBASS two sets of curves too) TecAmp L810 (although neutral but powerful and 1.31 M too!) So here I go back to 15 "... even at the 2x15!
config: MARKBASS F1 + LIMITED 152CL
I would put a 8 / 10 (very good It's bad right?)

frequency curve neutral ... no of course not, who bought a 2x15 to buy it for its roundness (well I think!)
the bass is there and also the infra ... I'm happy!
impossible to properly test the local (without collateral damage of America), I'll have to see it outside!
the tweeter does not blow against what is in it, even cut one has enough sharp (well in my case)

other models (see above)
+ the body weight (32Kg) - its size from 86 to 48 - 59 (easy to fit a 800Wrms) - its power at low frequencies
the - I am a bit disappointed with the coating (I feel fragile)

quality / price ratio ... normal

Images linked to this review

• photo