< Tous les avis Markbass Standard 104HR

Bass Guitar Speaker from Markbass belonging to the Standard series

glefunk glefunk
Published on 05/01/07 at 00:50
I, unwanted this cabinet recently with a little head 1 and say it's the monster
he was only 26 800Watt por kilo (the dream)
very versatile for me funk and blues

SONORITS

This will baffle the sound of your bass and pierce any mixes with dynamics and precision worthy of the name

NOTICE GLOBAL

I try Hartke, SWR, Hugues and Ketner, Ampeg bass for me but Mark is well above
But as I said above my head is the range between (little one) and the sound is very large big huge view (s Ampeg you had a serious competitor).