Boss GT-6B
Boss GT-6B

Bass Multi-Effect from Boss belonging to the GT series.

phanot phanot
Publié le 02/06/10 à 01:53
Enough said
A veritable gas plant

Enough said
I find it necessary to spend much time

Monstrous effects, full of rglages
I regret that we can not have conjuction example, a phaser and a flanger.
lgre mute when switching from one program to another
For an eyeful is gnial; to play in a band, it has a lot of useless things.
Pros: no breath enhancer own.
Note: Compression, equalo, pramplis saturate quickly with an active bass; We must reduce the level of.

I used 2 years. I keep it because the price that I could get is not worth the shot away spare. There are so many possibilities for making samples, get something super space on time, record a guitar part with his bass playing ... or use it for voice! (Beware the very rgler Qualo!)
A can always be useful.
But for my bass I'm back to good old analog pedals, and more scniques essentially functional.
A pdalier, and pedals, they are 2 DIFFERENT things. Over time I go pass one another solution, I know that the ideal is availing oneself of the two.