Boss ME-20B
Boss ME-20B

ME-20B, Bass Multi-Effect from Boss in the ME series.

bassbaker 03/13/2009

Boss ME-20B : bassbaker's user review

• Partager
See the website or description Audiofanzine Boss ..... celon me good shuffled between analog and numrique!

2 ways to operate, either by assigning to each effect pedals pedals as individually or in memory mode prprogramm.Facilit dconcertante a programming ... the Manual Tres intuitif.Le is basic but not very useful in fact.

The effect seems to have a clean signature Boss.Certain however should not be pushed fond.La sound is there a mprandre with individual effects Boss.Test with my Musicman 5 c. and my practice amp 65w.J 'I hate the essay live with my stack!! It bodes well .... the creamy overdrive is desired, the octave sounds very much like and wha chorus, delay ....

I've had three days and I'm still PERIOD test but I like what I discovering .... it has the advantage of being is a p DALI MULTI ... effects must be solid, practical, compact, easy to approach ... etc. .... But above all, finally a pdalier that does not amphase on modlisations amp like any other .... more when your amp sounds dja ....... Thanks Boss!