Aguilar Amplification announced the Filter Twin dual envelope filter.
The Filter Twin employs a four-knob layout. The blend control pans between the filters, allowing the user to mix how much of each filter they hear. The threshold control determines how sensitive the unit is to different playing styles, while the velocity controls determine the speed of each filter.
- Separate velocity controls for each filter
- Blend control allows for panning between filters
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy duty steel construction
Pricing & Availability
The Filter Twin will be available in July 2010 and has a street price of $199.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.