Blackstar announced the launch of three new effects pedals: HT–Delay, HT–Modulation and HT–Reverb.
The Blackstar designers acquired valve and vintage effects pedals and set to work distilling the ingredients that make these old designs so special.
The valve Saturation/Dwell feature is one result of this research. In simple terms it is a valve gain and compression circuit which acts in the digital effects 'side chain’ to impart the valve dynamics and harmonics typical of vintage valve effects.
With eight different delays in one pedal the HT–Delay can take you from vintage and multihead tape delays, through to classic analogue and linear full bandwidth effects and two versatile loop modes as well. You can then add in real valve compression and harmonics using the unique Saturation control.
- 8 delay effects
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Unique Saturation control
- Tap and two Loop modes
- Unique switching operation
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
For more information, visit www.blackstaramps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.
- [NAMM] Blackstar introduces Fly 3 Union Flag Blackstar has presented a special Union Flag version of the Fly 3 mini amplifier.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Blackstar ID:Core Beam We’ll finish this first day of NAMM with the presentation of the new Blackstar ID:Core Beam guitar and bass combo with Bluetooth.