Nakamichi CR-4
alankomusic alankomusic
Publié le 11/30/06 à 04:48
I use the CR4 past fifteen years. The reason is simple, in my car I drive, not CD K7, a is a good lock and I do not want me to turn the CD, plus hardly anyone to s'intresse K7 yet I dfi a good ear mlomane (non profit) to hear the diffrence between Record and a piece on a cost CR4 and a CD (with same amp and speakers).
The most important give my opinion:
- Three heads: one for reading, a recording and a deletion
- Rponse in frquence: 20 21000 Hz =- 3dB (many amps and speakers, even rputs, not the quality)
- Total harmonic distortion: less than 0.8% (400Hz, 0 dB, ZX cassette type IV) and less than 1% (400Hz, 0 dB, SX cassette type II).
Simply great. If you INTERESTED quality music, instead of a 2nd CD CR4 purchase, you will not.
Alain