Aphex introduced at NAMM the new Project Channel 1U rack channel strip.
The Aphex Project Channel combines a Class A microphone preamp and classic optical compressor with Aphex’s patented Big Bottom and Exciter processors. The optical compressor features a single-knob ratio control and reduction gain is monitored via the 10-segment meter.
The Big Bottom processor is designed to add punch to the low end.
- Class A mic preamp with phantom power
- Optical compressor
- Big Bottom low-end processor
- Aural Exciter
- Hi-Z instrument input on front, overrides the XLR mic input on rear panel
- Output (dBFS) and Compression Gain Reduction Metering
- S/PDIF Digital Output
- Sample rates from 44.1kHz to 96kHz / 24-bit
- Analog outputs
Visit www.aphex.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.