[NAMM] Aphex unveils the Project Channel Strip
Aphex introduced at NAMM the new Project Channel 1U rack channel strip.
The Aphex Project Channel combines a Class A microphone preamp and classic optical compressor with Aphex’s patented Big Bottom and Exciter processors. The optical compressor features a single-knob ratio control and reduction gain is monitored via the 10-segment meter.
The Big Bottom processor is designed to add punch to the low end.
- Class A mic preamp with phantom power
- Optical compressor
- Big Bottom low-end processor
- Aural Exciter
- Hi-Z instrument input on front, overrides the XLR mic input on rear panel
- Output (dBFS) and Compression Gain Reduction Metering
- S/PDIF Digital Output
- Sample rates from 44.1kHz to 96kHz / 24-bit
- Analog outputs
Visit www.aphex.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] JBL Pro M2 studio monitors introduced JBL Pro was at NAMM to introduce the 2-way M2 passive studio reference monitors designed for mastering.
- [NAMM] JZ Microphones opens its Custom Shop To celebrate their 5 year anniversary JZ Microphones announces the opening of their online custom shop for studio microphones.
- [NAMM] 4 new Alto Live Series mixers announced Alto was at NAMM 2013 to show the new Live Series mixers, with a choice of four 8, 12, 16 and 24 channel versions.